Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

RLWHF Update...and a Thank You

I apologize for not posting as of yet today, but I am compiling the entire list of nominees and players eligible for voting for the Ray Lankford Wing of the Hall of Fame using Rob Neyer's Big Book of Baseball Lineups, The Neyer/James Guide to Pitchers, The Bill James Historical Abstract, baseball-reference.com, my Total Baseball Encyclopedia, as well as players nominated by minorleagueball.com and athleticsnation.com readers. So if you'll excuse me, my head is spinning with the names of very good (remember, not amazing) players. I promise I'll be back soon, I just want to get this done and prepared (at least the definites) so that I can start the voting process for everyone else on a regular basis, as well as be prepared and set when new names arise (newly retired, new suggestions, whatever). I'm trying very hard to make this as complete a list as possible, which is going to be extremely hard and time consuming, but thankfully I have a lot of people cooperating and lots of sources to look through. When the time comes that this is all done I'll be sure to mention how the list was created by myself, a few friends, and the names of those who took the time to do some research and find players for me via comment and post, because I appreciate the time you spent on it a great deal.

Thanks everyone for helping out so far!

-Marc Normandin

Comments:
hey this is dina! ur site is waay cool, though i really dont know what 1/2 of this stuff means. lol. im a fan of the red sox, not a HUGE fan, but a fan. well, good job with this site! keep up the good work! my screen name is: Backsteetfreak18

-Dina
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?